Friday, June 22, 2012

Compare and Contrast

Most teachers will tell you that 'free time' or 'unstructured' time is usually not a good idea in the classroom as students tend to get out of hand. I fully agree. However, there are times when the higher students finish EVERY assignment early and you get sick of finding them something new to do. As was the case on the day when this masterpiece was created. One of my high achievers finished her work and without prompting, made this (compare and contrast was the skill of the week, which impressed me even more!):


Hopefully you can read all of it. Please excuse the grammar errors, I didn't say she was perfect at everything! It's finding little things like this on my desk regularly that remind me why I LOVE what I do!

1 comment:

  1. I love that she initially wrote "cool" in hers, then changed it to "little bit cool". I guess she wanted to be as accurate as possible? Also, I'm sure you've probably been called "BIG" for the past three years by your students. I hope it didn't do you any psychological damage. I think you're a perfect size! :)

    ReplyDelete