Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hit the Ground Running!

I arrive in Malaysia on July 30th around 9:30 pm. I'll stay at my new director's house that night. Then, the very next day, I'll be bombarded with my first visitors! My two sisters, two friends, and my parents are all coming over from Indonesia to explore Malaysia with me and help me celebrate my birthday at the beach! As if my last few weeks in the states haven't been busy enough, the partying is just going to continue until the first weekend in August! If you know anything about me you know that some of my favorite things in life are family time, beaches, my birthday, and new adventures. All of those things together makes me think my first week in my new home is going to be pretty spectacular!

The hotel/resort we're staying at looks AMAZING (see for yourself here... hopefully pictures don't lie too badly!) and was ridiculously cheap. I have a feeling I'm really going to like these Malaysian prices and beaches!

The countdown is on! So much to do! So many memories to make!




No comments:

Post a Comment