Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sights of Malaysia

 I've learned to have a camera on me at all times. Sometimes it's something beautiful. Sometimes it's something that makes me laugh (usually out loud, by myself. But, it's ok. Everyone's already staring anyways, might as well give them a show, right?). Sometimes it's something that makes me think, "Only in Malaysia." Here are some of those moments:

A "beautiful" moment. If we leave at the right time, we get to see a gorgeous sunrise view of  the city every morning from our 19th floor of condo!
A "beautiful" moment. They're so magnificent all lit up and shiny.
A "beautiful" moment. This was a display outside the Petronas Towers. Don't know the occasion, but it was beautiful! They were doing all sorts of neat water tricks and various fountain patterns!



A "laugh out loud" moment". Is this the sequel, prequel, or actual Stomp the Yard? Why are they stomping ON the yard? Molly Wacek almost received this for her birthday present! :)
An "only in Malaysia" moment. I came home from school one day and saw all this caution tape. Didn't take me long to figure out why! Apparently the lady driving (surprise?) ;) thought she was in reverse and laid on the accelerator. Why you would push it that hard in a parking garage in the first place, I'm not sure.

A "laugh out loud, only in Malaysia moment". A full-sized suit of armor. On sale for 20% off. At ACE HARDWARE! Why is Ace Hardware selling this?! Why? Peter Kuhr almost got this for his birthday present!

A "laugh out loud" moment. The "Western Food" and "Personal Care" aisle at the grocery store was 75% alcoholic beverages and 25% fatty junk food. Good job, America. You've really made a name for yourself. :)
An "only in Malaysia" moment. I can't think of any restaurant I'd like to eat at more than "60s Teow Chew Fishball".




No comments:

Post a Comment